Why buy the SleepCurve Cot Mattress?
- The SleepCurve Cot mattress was invented by leading UK Paediatric Cranial Osteopath Philip Owen D.O. B.Sc. (Hons), to provide a natural way to support the head and improve sleep.
- The ergonomically designed mattress provides a firm flat surface, along with a curved head section, to comply with safe-sleep guidelines, whilst still naturally cradling and supporting your baby’s head.
- The flat sleeping surface and curved head section of the mattress, allows for full natural support and movement of baby’s head, promoting overall better posture and sleep.
- The curved head section also keeps baby’s head positioned and supported correctly to open airways and reduce reflux.
- The mattress design also encourages better air flow with cooling channels to keep baby cool during sleep time.
- The mattress cover is designed to be easily re-removable, allowing you to clean it and to keep your baby fresh.
- The SleepCurve mattress is the only baby mattress to be clinically trialled and proven to both prevent and treat Flat Head Syndrome at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital.
- The dimensions of the mattress are 120cm (Length) x 60cm (Width).
Please ensure you measure and check the correct sizing of mattress for your needs.
Cot Not included.