The innovative and ergonomic design of the SleepCurve Baby Cot Bed Mattress can be adapted as your little one grows. With adjustable levels in the foam structure, the curve can be positioned along the length of the mattress, to ensure your baby’s feet remain at the base of the cot, in accordance with the FSID ‘Feet to Foot Guidance’.
The SleepCurve Activity Mat / Changing Mat / Travel Mat is a multi-purpose baby mat, designed to enhance support and comfort. The ergonomic design ensures your baby is in the correct natural position for head support and comfort during play and nappy changes.
Why buy this SleepCurve Package Deal?
- Instant £15 discount for buying the two product SleepCurve package.
- The SleepCurve mattress was invented by leading UK Paediatric Cranial Osteopath Philip Owen D.O. B.Sc. (Hons), to provide a natural way to support the head and improve sleep.
- The ergonomically designed mattress provides a firm flat surface, along with a curved head section, to comply with safe-sleep guidelines, whilst still naturally cradling and supporting your baby’s head.
- The flat sleeping surface and curved head section of the mattress, allows for full natural support and movement of baby’s head, promoting overall better posture and sleep.
- The curved head section keeps baby’s head positioned and supported correctly to open airways and reduce reflux.
- The amazing multi-purpose Activity Mat / Changing Mat / Travel can be used throughout the day for playtime, changing and napping. It is waterproof, wipeable and easy to keep clean.
- The SleepCurve Activity Mat / Changing Mat / Travel Mat is suitable from birth to potty training age.
- The SleepCurve Cot Bed Mattress design also encourages better air flow with cooling channels to keep baby cool during sleep time.
- The SleepCurve Cot Bed mattress cover is designed to be easily re-removable, allowing you to clean it and to keep your baby fresh.
- The SleepCurve mattress is the only baby mattress to be clinically trialled and proven to both prevent and treat Flat Head Syndrome at Alder Hey Children’s Hospital.
- The dimensions of the Cot Bed Mattress are 140cm (Length) x 70cm (Width).
- The dimensions of the Activity Mat are 83cm (Length) x 42cm (Width).
Please ensure you measure and check the correct sizing of mattress for your needs.
Cot or Play Gym Not included.